Tuesday 16 June 2015

Dear Parents/Carers,

A Special Message from Mr. Condon

After 8 years as Headteacher, 16 years as a member of staff and almost 40 years after I first joined St. Josephs as a 4 year old pupil, I am finally leaving the school this Christmas.

I have been appointed as the Headteacher of School of Christ the King in Knowle West and will begin my new role in January 2016.

This has obviously not been an easy decision to make as  St. Joseph's is an incredible school which has given me so much. However, this is the right time for me to move on and a great opportunity for a new Head to lead our great team onto even better things.

With 6 months still to go there is lots of work to be done; working hard to ensure children do their best every day, but also supporting school governors with the preparation for a new Headteacher.

It's not goodbye yet and I'm really looking forward to my last Summer, Autumn and Christmas at St. Joseph's!

Yours sincerely,


Matt Condon

Head Teacher

No comments: